I gave it my all.
- Details: In order to prepare for my exam, I have been reviewing Python on practicepython.com (I found it to be very enjoyable there).
- Proof: Here are some of the answers to problems I was asked:
#The Website Asked Me To Return All Numbers Less Than Or Equal To 5 x = [1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89] y =  for number in a: if number <= 5: y.append(i) print y
#Website asks me to return whether a word is a palindrome or not word = input('Your Word: ') word2 = word[::-1] if word == word2: print("Your word is a palindrome") else: print("Your word is NOT a palindrome")
- Goal reflection: I will not lie, CodeCombat got boring, and it wouldn’t help me out since all it taught me were made up functions I couldn’t use in the real world. In other words, it was childish, so I decided to do something productive since exam is around the corner.
- Goal: Continue with studying for exam, might try and make my own game as practice, in case one of the options on the exam interests me.
- Your year: I honestly underestimated my abilities, I’m glad I took this course, I’ve solved a lot of problems I struggled with when I last tried in 8th grade. I really hope I don’t fall out like I did back then.