- Details: Over the past two weeks, I gave it my all when I was practicing “codingbat” so that I am completely prepared for the final exam. Moreover, I started to be careful in the language that I use in class, because I lost many rewards and gold awards, I want to continue using English despite sitting with friends that speak Arabic.
- Proof: below is a code that I wrote:
def love6(a, b): return a == 6 or b == 6 or (a + b) == 6 or abs(a – b) == 6
- Goal reflection: I did not get the opportunity to achieve my goal because my goal was to achieve a 100% on the exam.
- Goal: My goal remains the same because I want to get a 100%.
- Your year: I never thought I could be coding, at such a high level. I am not the kind of guy that was ever interested in heavy gaming or programming, however, this year that all changed!