Skip to content
- Self assessment: Since the beginning of the semester, I have been giving it my all in order to expand my knowledge and continue to improve my computer skills since last semester.
- In review: In the first few classes I wanted to review and touch-base on the aspects we covered in the last few weeks of Semester 1. I did so through coding bat. As I advanced in coding bat I started being challenged in terms of loops and logic questions. I worked a bit with Hashem’s help in order to improve in this type of problem, as I did not get the catch of it yet.
- Imagery: Below are links to some of the videos I used to enhance my progress on the platform coding bat.
- Goal reflection: The goal I put in my head since the beginning of the semester was to progress and master loops on Python. I achieved this goal to a certain extent.
- Goal: My goal for the next couple of weeks is to start formulating codes on Gnimmargorp in order to earn a few rewards and hopefully some time this semester I will be able to get into advanced python level and think about making an app perhaps.