Skip to content
- Self assessment: I believe that over the past few weeks I gave it my all in terms of the work I got done and completing the required parts of the semester exam, also known as the Boss challenge on CodingBat.
- In review:I mastered the string problems and working with replicating and dealing with string, and also got some help from the internet to complete the logic problems as well. I used code academy as a resource in collaboration with my buddy Hashem to master these skills in order to suceed on the Boss Challenge.
- Imagery: This is an example of a strings code on codingbat in which I mastered working with.
- Goal reflection:My goal was to master most of the Pyhton skills, and that indeed is what I did reflecting upon the results of my Boss Challenge.
- Goal:My goal going into winter break is to not lose focus and continue practicing Python on Gnimmargorp for more knowledge.