- Describe what you learned to use in Scratch.
- I have learned how to make actual games and the concept of the movement for the codes. I could understand a concept of “programming” more and got closer.
- Capture a screenshot of your program showing movement.
- Discuss what you’ve learned about yourself, or about the way you prefer to learn, so far in this class.
- I learned that the computer science class gives us more chance to get closer to the computer programming.
- Include a link back to this quest.
What I learned today is I learned some concepts of scratch especially how it works by using a programming codes. I am excited about what I will learn in the future after scratch because I do not feel like I am actually taking a programming class so I want to go to the next step which is learning C language, Java, and Python.
My name is Kyumin Kim. I like sports and I like listening to music. I love playing with computers. my dream was to be a hacker but I changed to be a music producer. I also produced a music to a korean underground artist.
Welcome to The Codex Sites!
This is the auto-gen post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging.