Skip to content
- Self assessment:I gave it my all. I consistently tried to succeed. I decreased the time I spend talking about unnecessary things with my friends and try to finish my goals everyday.
- In review: I wanted to create a bigger python game or an app, and I felt like I didn’t really studied python enough so I spent this two weeks and I will spend 1-2 more weeks on codecademy.com studying python to get ready for the next project.
- Imagery: I am learning python.
- Goal reflection: I did not achieve my previous goal, which was to create another game, but in order to do so, I am preparing myself.
- Goal: I will try to finish studying python in codecademy by the next semi-week assessment.
I gave it my all.
- Self assessment
- I chatted with my friends but finished what I needed to everyday and the evidence to that would be the finished game of tetris.
- In review
- I had a lot of trouble where to add my new codes. I kept placing them in the wrong positions but after a few failures, I succeeded.
- I finished my tetris game but I’m not sure what happened to it, I can’t find it anymore.
- Goal reflection
- I achieved my previous goal. I finished my tetris game and to make sure that everything worked the way I wanted it to, I played it myself for a couple of minutes.
- I want to finish at least a quarter of my next game; dodger
- Self-guided learning
- I used codecademy for some help while doing projects