I gave it my all
- Details: what you did, what you learned, how you succeeded, how you failed. Be specific. Be brief. One paragraph.
I learned via python how to do more loops and how to use it to create other programs, so that I could be prepared for the boss challenge. I also had a little error that I had to fix on python that I hadn’t noticed before, and thus, I went ahead and fixed it. It was mostly a successful semiweek because I didn’t really make anything that failed.
- Proof: this is actual code, a link to your code, etc. The Loremaster should be able to run, or at least read, your proof.
I wil show you the game during class
- Goal reflection: Review your prior goal. Did you achieve your goal this week? Why, or why not? Be honest.
No. I was supposed to start a new game, but I couldn’t find time to. I was working on studying python further instead.
- Goal: Write your new goal for the next two weeks. Be specific. Make it meaningful and relevant.
I will for sure need to start a project and I want to almost finish it as well, because I don’t have many assignments for other classes and will spend more time on CS.
- Changes?: at the beginning of the year, you had an idea about programming and computer science. Has your view of either changed, or been confirmed, so far?
No. I still have a similar view, but it isn’t confirmed.
- Self assessment: I give my all
- In review: I was studying about loops and further python skills. I couldn’t get any projects starting, but I worked on improving tetris.
elif event.key == K_SPACE:
movingDown = False
movingLeft = False
movingRight = False
for i in range(1, BOARDHEIGHT):
if not isValidPosition(board, fallingPiece, adjY=i):
fallingPiece[‘y’] += i – 1
- Goal reflection: I didn’t have a goal to achieve.
- Goal: Wrap up tetris and start another project, using the other codes that learned.