[Symphony] Progress report since 12/14/2016 to 03/06/2017

Hi guys, it took so much long time since my last progress report of this project.

General

  • Completed translation
  • Fix Some BUGS.

Player

  • Add YOU-TUBE STREAMING (My dream comes true). And It is loaded asynchronously!
  • Now we can change album art just with Symphony.
  • Add Playlist Item Drop Panel while Dragging Item
  • Now support BUILT-IN SKIN EDITOR! Can use image, color, gradients to skinning!
  • Improve UX of DSP editor
  • Add normalizer (lua)
  • Can add musics in a folder

Visualization

  • Finally Symphony use Direct2d instead of WPF DrawingContext (that ultra-fast 2d rendering library based on Direct3d) to show Visualizers
    • Now support FULLY hardware accellation. REAL 60fps!
  • Changes in mini-controller; Add background album-art in controller window
  • Add some re-samplers in spectrum analyzers
  • Can show audio value same as other audio graph
  • Can change VU meter sensitivity

Lyrics

  • Add layout system
  • Add image content
  • Add animation preset
  • Change editor UI.

I thought there would not be much to write on… but it wasn’t

[Symphony] Finished Globalization

Actually globalization will be continued till this project is finished, because we should make changes in language pack when every changes in source are occurred.

And I fix some UI bug, today.

Next process is making new lyric system, but I am not sure about new lyric system to make. I am confused which functions must be included and must not included to make simple system for advanced animating.

Have a happy WWW trip everyone.

[Symphony] Globalization

Long time no see Codex, and hi readers.

I made language select and language pack system on Symphony.

And I almost connect text into language pack. So now, I have to translate pack to other languages.

I planned to translate into English, and Japanese first. Maybe could be Arabic if I have someone who help translation.

I had presentation of Symphony in August 28, and it took for a month after it.

For a optimization report about for month, CPU usage reduces 10% to 9%, actually it was 10 to 5 but, i use those extra CPU resources for new animations, or new option.

I optimized disk usage while caching album art also, it reduced 1,700 MB per run, to 50 MB per run.

symphon

 

I have to fix few more bugs, until WWW trip.

And after WWW trip I will develop LuaJIT for .Net.

Plan of next compititions

I just get gold prise which second place of Korean computer compitition.

And I should attend to Korean science and tech compitition for International science and tech compitition.

I think I can pass Korean sci & tech compitition over the 80 persentage.

So I will go to Korea in October 2016 once and I will go to Korea in Feb 2017 to attend Korean sci & tech compitition.

And if I pass it, I will go Korea 2 times to get ready for International compitition.

And finally I will go to USA in 2017 May to compite with all top ranker of science over the world!!!

So I will ride a plane 28 times in maximum for next 8 monthes with just personal money. WoW

[Symphony] Finally fix not clear text rendering

I fix it, finally!

sym32

The cause of problem is UseLayoutRounding="True" .

In WPF, if to not set UseLayoutRounding Property in True on TextBlock or something else, than contents will be blury.

Actually SnapToDevicePixels , EnableClearType , TextOptions  are not helpful to fix blury.

And also I add undo in Playlist Item Viewer.

Also I added Image Viewer! It has animations when control it.

[Symphony] Add Uploader And Downloader

I added uploader class and downloader class into program.

And I made lyric server with them.

You don’t know that class structure seem really complicated, because I made it.

photo_2016-07-06_02-42-29 (infinity loop of Upload and Register)

I just left plot upload and download and,

SKIN EDITOR! OTL… I have just 20 days for deadline.

 

P.S. – My partner finally join into develop. Finally! I wish he works well.

P.S. – And also I think my server-side php code is really week at security. I need some help.

And also some time the code works not well. in move_uploaded_file(); , sometimes return false… even same file is uploaded.

[Works;Symphony, Classwork, and Final] “Yeap, It’s Quite Hard.”

“Yeap, It’s Quite Hard.”

It is the one line summary of my works these days.

I finished Lyric saving, loading, transition, playing, and skinning system.

And I starting Setting Window. And also I debugged my hot-corner app.

In class, there is the two boss challenges.

But I miss one of them in little bit accidents, so I did it in last class.

I hope my grade will be regraded, and I’m ready for the final exam on school.

English is quite hard, and in History, literally, I don’t know, even understand everything.

So, I have really much stuffs to do.

In these days I’m really tired, so I almost paused my personal projects, and wait for school vacation.

I even can’t take rest most of vacation, because of my competition and math studying. But I believe everything can be okay.