Skip to content
- Self assessment: I give it my all, tried really hard to complete all the quests, but are kind of complex.
- In review: Basically, this week is just getting familiar with python which is a computer programming software. Instead of using scratch, python pushed me into another level of computing.
- Goal reflection: My prior was to control the machine scratch, I made couple games with it, it seems that the goal is accomplished.
- Goal: This time, my goal will be getting as familiar with python as I can, and program something that belongs to myself.
- Guide-Learning: Some videos on YouTube, but I can’t remember which 🙁